Ben franklin wood burning stove
Cottage Franklin Soapstone available in stock now online at woodstoveheaters,buy gas stoves from the best suppliers online,wood stoves in stock
Wood stove in fireplace
- Choice of fuels – Use LP or Natural Gas
- No power required – Stay warm in a storm!
- Radiant soapstone warmth that feels just like a wood stove
- Versatile direct vent installation options – 6 Ways to Vent
- Small “footprint” – Fits almost anywhere
- Instant heat – At the flick of a switch
- Area heated- up to 1,200 square feet
- Max. heat output- 22,000 BTU’s
- Optional remote control
4 burner camping stove
The Cottage is the most beautiful gas stove we know of. It provides unsurpassed efficiency and a fire that looks and feels so warm and natural you and your visitors will swear you’re sitting in front of an actual wood fire.
NO ELECTRICAL POWER NEEDED
Whether as a primary heat source, as an add-on to your other heat source, or as a back up in case of power outages or fuel shortages, you will love the Cottage stove. Gas stoves have become very popular with so many people who love the look and feel of a wood fire but without the work. Nowhere else can you find another gas stove with the classic design and the beauty of the Cottage Gas stove.
Dimension And Specification
- Color: Charcoal (standard)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 29.875” x 24.75” x 21.25”
- Flue Exit: Rear
- Flue Size: 6 5/8”
- Vent Type: Direct Vent
- Flue Height (center): 23.75”
- Weight: 290 lbs.
- Fuel: LPG or NG
- Mobile Home Approved
- Safety tested to UL Standards & ANSI 21.88b-1999
- Area Heated: 800-1,200 sq. ft.
- Efficiency (Steady State): 77%
- Efficiency (AFUE): 76%
- Min–Max Heat Inputs:
NG: 18,691 – 22,552 BTUs /hr.
LPG: 18,297 – 22,988 BTUs /hr.
- Remote Control: Optional
- Clearances: Front 30”, Rear 11”,
Sides 8”, Corner 4.5”