Soapstone wood stoves near me
soapstone wood stove available for sale at woodstoveheaters,keystone soapstone wood stove available in stock now,soapstone wood burning stove in stock
WHAT MAKES THE KEYSTONE STANDOUT?
- Large viewing window
- Beauty & warmth of the double layer soapstone construction
- Choice of top or rear venting
- Built in ash pan is convenient and neat
- Easily burn 8-10 hours or more
- Produces up to 45,000 BTU’s hour
- Comfortably heat up to 1,300 sq. ft.
- Unique “Airwash” keeps front ceramic glass clean & clear
- Detailed ornamental iron castings available in five standard colors- Matte Black, Charcoal, Metallic Gray, Metallic Blue and Metallic Brown
- Factory Direct Prices
- Six-Month Risk Free Trial
Stainless steel wood stove pipe
Settle down in front of the perfect fireplace alternative. The Keystone has one of the largest unobstructed view of the fire in the Woodstock Soapstone Wood Stove lineup. And, the window is kept clean by double insulated glass and an airwash. You get the maximum heat output for each pound of wood you burn, and a pleasantly large and clear view of the fire. Your home will always be warm and comfortable.
Steel king wood stove
The Keystone’s thick walls of soapstone ensure that large amounts of heat are stored and radiated steadily, even long after the fire has died down. From the beginning of the burn cycle to the end, heat output remains constant – not too warm nor too cold. With a generous firebox, it will burn 8 to 10 hours on a single load of wood, producing up to 45,000 BTUs/hr. An internal catalytic combustor boosts heat output, reduces fuel consumption, and virtually eliminates pollution. The Keystone has an EPA emissions rating of 0.85 grams/hour – your guarantee of clean-burning efficiency.
Mini wood stove for tiny house
Each wood stove is built with skill, patience, and attention to detail by an individual craftsman. Like fine wood, each piece of soapstone has unique grain and coloration. With an eye for natural harmony, the stovemaker selects panels of stone with complementary grain and color for each stove. The marbling in the stone ensures that each stove is unique and will never have an exact replica.
Dimensions and Specification
- Dimensions HxWxD: 28″x25″x20″
- Firebox Size: 1.4 Cu. ft.
- Weight: 440 lbs.
- Burn Time: 8-10 hrs.
- Area Heated: 800 to 1,300 sq.ft.
- EPA 2020: Approved (cordwood method)
- BTU Output: 9,989-46,437 /hr (EPA cordwood method)
- EPA Efficiency: 80% (EPA 2020)
- EPA Emissions: 0.85 gm/hr (EPA 2020)
- Flue Exit: Top or Back vent
- Flue Size: 7″ (approved for 7″- 6″ reduction)
- Draft Control: Manual
- Flue Height to Center: 22.75″
- Catalytic Combustor: Standard
- Wood Length: 16″
- Loading Door: Right Side Standard
- Back Clearance (no protection): 30″
- Back Clearance (top vent w/ rear shield): 14.5″
- Corner Clearance (no protection): 18″
- Corner Clearance (w/ rear heat shield): 12″
- Mobile Home Approved